Thursday 16 December 2010

LessonLearnt Re-sit Rough Cut



I asked a few people to give me feedback on what they thought of my re-edit of the film, here are the reviews they gave me:

Carolyn: "Good opening sequence, One of the titles was too quick."

Stephanie: "Very good opening scene, I wanted to see more. However, the link between the pub and the van was not very clear, possibly use one of the girls items next to the body when in the van."

Daniel: "It left me on the edge of my seat"

Gemma: "It needs more titles for it to look like an opening."

Tom: "I like the blood font-very spooky"

Sophie: "I like the institution logo"

Jade: "Good use of blood as a prop."

Ian: "Rather disturbing but the suspense created was great. Im questioning myself on how many more are going to die. Also, is the killer going to be found out?"

I also recieved a couple of message on youtube from a couple of people who watched my film, they said
Scott: "Man, I just saw your video on YouTube and it totally rocks!"
Will: "wickid video, its amazing"

No comments:

Post a Comment